Two INRIA teams are involved in the project:
- the INRIA Odyssée team, Sophia-Antipolis
- the INRIA/IRISA/VISAGES joint unit, Rennes
The members of the Odyssée team directly involved in the project are:
- Rachid Deriche, DR1, scientific coordinator for INRIA teams
- Demian Wassermann, PhD student
- Aurobratha Ghosh, PhD student
- Emmanuel Carruyer, PhD student.
The members of the Visages team directly involved in the project are:
- Christian Barillot, DR2
- Isabelle Corrouge, PhD
Demian Wassermann is in charge of development new metrics on DW data in order to perform some automatic clustering of the deep structures of brainstem, aiming at detecting abnormal parcellations in populations suffering from Parkinsonian syndromes compared to a population of healthy subjects. Emmanuel Carruyer is in charge of providing tools dedicated to the optimization of the diffusion-weighted acquisitions. Aurobratha Gosh is in charge of developing new high-order diffusion tensor local models.
The Visages team is in charge of developing new differential statistical tools, in collaboration with the team of Habib Benali, as well as developing new Bayesian tractography algorithms.