- Brain functions
Laboratoire de Neuroimagerie Assistée par Ordinateur (LNAO)
LNAO is a lab of Neurospin, a brain research center focusing on high field magnetic resonance imaging. The lab is in charge of research and development in brain image analysis. The lab hosts fellows from various institutions, including CEA, INSERM and INRIA.
LNAO objective is twofold.
- The first axis is related to the imaging platform. The lab is in charge of the software platfom dedicated to the analysis of the images produced by the scanners of Neurospin. This environment is based on BrainVISA, a federative software framework dedicated to neuroimaging. In this context, the lab
is providing user support but also expertise in image analysis during the planing of new neuroscience projects. The core of our methodological research programs aims at keeping the highest expertise in domains like computer vision or Bayesian inference applied to various neuroimaging modalities.
- Brain connectivity
- The second research axis targets neuroimaging applications in neurosciences. These projects are related to the transverse research programs of Neurospin, namely
We can be the principal investigators of these research projects or develop them in close collaboration with neuroscientists inside or outside Neurospin.
- Molecular imaging.
- Brain development.
- Genetics and neuroimaging.
- Multiscale architecture of the brain.
- Cognitive neuroscience.
- Diagnosis of cerebral diseases.
- Neurospin architecture